What is a CH’I Party?
CH’I in Chinese Philosophy means Energy and, over a period of time CH’I by Judith McAdam will incorporate many Wonderful healing branches. The first branch is my exciting CH’I Parties bringing positive energy right into the heart of your own home.
What is a CH’I Party?
A Chi Party is run by a trained CH’I Consultant for a host or company who invites friends, neighbours or work colleagues into their home, place of work or virtually. The aim of a Chi Party is to destress, restore balance, create positive energy and educate while displaying and selling beautiful healing products.
For example, you decide to hold a CH’I Party in your own home:
– You have invited some of your close friends or family, perhaps offering nibbles and some drinks, providing a safe alternative to bars and restaurants or a stressed shopping environment. Your CH’I Party can be a small intimate affair or a larger gathering depending on government regulations for this period of time.
– Your CH’I Consultant will arrive earlier than your guests and set up a Puja or sacred space in your home, probably on your counter top or table. Working off the Wheel of Life, she will display items that are handy tools in your toolbox to help you open your chakras and the potential that lies within.Such products will include:
– fantastic healing crystals
– gemstone water bottles,
– crystal tea-light holders & lamps
– sages, Palo Santo, incense – oracle Cards
– Feng Shui items to create positive CH’I or energy in your home.
– Chakra singing bowls with demonstrations from your CH’I Consultant.
– Organic aromatherapy oils.
– Health products will also be available to improve your immune system, help with weight loss and to create your very own mums medicine chest.
All products will be available to purchase on the night and also to order.
This fab night will raise your vibration prepaving the way for your Autumn and Winter. Your CH’I Consultant will also clear your home of negative or stuck energy and give you tips to help you do this if you so wish.
The Ethos of CH’I Parties
At the heart of CH’I by Judith McAdam is the wish to provide you the host, and your guests with positive complimentary tools and tips for:
– Deliberately creating your own reality and what you desire in life.
– Releasing outdated negative patterns that pull you down.
– Moving away from stress and anxiety.
– Rearing young children or looking after your elders using complimentary therapies and techniques.
– Clearing and raise the energy or CH’I in the home and working environment.
– Creating a positive nurturing environment in your home for people to gather together nourishing and supporting each other.
So, who are the CH’I Consultant’s?
Well during lock-down I was busy creating momentum and training up my new CH’I Consultants via Zoom. These are a fantastic team of women all of whom over the years have become Reiki Masters trained by me. Some of them are also trained in other modalities such as reflexology, acupuncture, yoga, life coaching, speech and language therapy, systematic kinesiology and Indian head and holistic massage among other qualifications. CH’I Consultants work for themselves and are trained and supported by me to deliver a CH’I Party, creating an uplifting, destressing experience.
For a limited period of time I will be accompanying my CH’I Consultants to these parties as part of their training and I would be delighted to visit you in your own home, working environment or virtually.
So, if you would like to host a CH’I Party please book in advance as momentum is gathering very fast, keeping in mind CH’I Parties are ideal for birthdays, alternative hen parties, office get togethers, or just a lovely night in with your friends.
If you host a party you will not only receive two free gifts out of a choice of five, but you will be eligible for free host shopping which will be 10% of your guest’s total purchases. *
Looking forward to being with you in your own environment,