Your Chakra System is made up of seven main energy points in your body. I see each of the seven chakras like a powerful door with precious gifts inside. Some of your chakras may be more open than others; you might have
explored some of your priceless gifts already or you may find some of these chakras are slammed shut. Opening your Chakras and tapping into the wealth of possibility within you, means living your life from your higher self, the
best of who you are. However, in varying degrees, most of us live from our fearful self, keeping that bigger person within us hidden It doesn’t matter what stage you are at; once you start to open all of these chakras, allowing your
true gifts to be revealed.
- The ROOT CHAKRA is located at the base of your spine. It is associated with how we survive in this world. A blocked chakra or door reflects in the feeling of fearfulness and insecurity. Perhaps our basic human needs are not being met, for example, lack of money, food, shelter and sex. Opening this door reveals the grounding gift of security and abundance. Rooting you firmly in this world. is associated with the colour red. The crystal you have to help you is Aragonite Sputnik
- The SACRAL CHAKRA is found below the navel. This Chakra is about creativity in all its many guises. When this door is closed over or shut your creativity will be blocked, stuck or sluggish and issues around fertility, sensuality and sexuality are more prevalent. When you open this fantastic door, you allow your creative juices to flow, you begin to realise that you are here to create. The Sacral Chakra is associated with the colour orange. The crystal you have to help you is Tigers Eye
- The SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA is found above the navel and when you have problems with this chakra you can experience feelings of powerlessness, anxiety, lack of confidence, self-worth or low self-esteem. However, when you open this beautiful yellow door you cross the threshold of inner confidence, you feel strong and powerful in a grounded stable way. The crystal you have to help you is Carnelian.
- The HEART CHAKRA is found over your heart area. When you fling open this door, with the security and knowledge that you are safe and powerful, you open yourself to Love in all its many forms. The feeling of an open chakra is overwhelmingly beautiful and the ease and peace this brings are immense. Alternatively, when your heart chakra is closed over or only partially opened you are trying to protect yourself leaving you on edge, over-sensitive and defensive. A blocked heart chakra can reveal itself as anger and resentment. The colour associated with the heart chakra is green or pink. The crystal you have to help you is Rose Quartz.
- The THROAT CHAKRA is located at the throat area. When your throat chakra is blocked you find it hard to express yourself and communicate your own inner truths. Thankfully, when you decide to open this magical blue door you feel secure in expressing who you really are with strength. Your message is powerful and always spoken with Love. The crystal you have to help you is a Labradorite dragon’s egg. (it’s the blue shiny one!).
- The THIRD EYE CHAKRA is in between your eyes on your forehead. When this chakra is closed, blocked or stuck you find it hard to use your imagination and listen to your intuition. Opening this mystical door reveals a wealth of wisdom and the ability to listen and trust your own intuition leading to powerful positive decisions. It is associated with the colour indigo. The crystal you have to help you is Amethyst (Purple).
- The CROWN CHAKRA is found at the top of your head and is associated with the colour white and violet. When this door is closed over you are pinching yourself off from the Universe. Imagine the Universe is like the mainframe computer, and although you can never be fully unplugged from this universal computer because you simply wouldn’t exist, failing to connect properly means operating in a very limited way, it’s like having a bad internet connection! The crystal you have to help you is Snow Quartz.
Burning Palo Santo or ‘Holy Wood’ relieves anxiety and raises your vibration. Palo Santo traditionally has been used for relieving colds, flu symptoms, and stress. It is supposed to calm the immune and nervous system aiding in a quicker recovery from illness. While burning Palo Santo before you go to bed soothes and promotes sleep. It also smells beautiful.
The Abalone Shell is said to enhance feelings of peace, compassion and love. It has a lovely warm, gentle vibration. It enhances and supports communication, cooperation, commitment, and compromise, which in turn lead to harmony and balance. It is an excellent companion to rest your Sage or Palo Santo on.
You can also listen to my Chakra or Powerful doors within visualisations on my website at www.judithmcadam.com. As you listen place all your crystals on your chakras and allow yourself to release your fear and step into who you really are. To deepen your experience, you can join me on Wednesday nights at 9pm for a Insta live meditative visualisation @judith_McAdam. Alternatively, you can find me on my crystal page @chi_byjudithmcadam or Facebook @judithmcadamawen.
All crystals are beautifully unique, therefore, crystal sizes may vary,
There are no reviews yet.