The Confidence Workshop
‘Does my sassiness upset you? Why are you beset with gloom? ‘Cause I walk like I’ve got oil wells pumping in my living room.’ Maya Angelou
This is a fabulous 2-hour Zoom workshop deliberately designed to build up your Confidence, self-esteem, and self-worth. It is time for you to STOP hiding in the shadows and to STOP keeping yourself small F*CK IT! Remember, the energy or vibration that comes from you goes into every aspect of your life. Therefore, it is so important to conjure up really strong positive vibes. Your energy acts like a magnet. If you are emanating a stuck, fearful, anxious, or blocked vibration then this is what you will attract to you in all aspects of your life. Join me on the 22th of May and change that feeling, you CAN do it. You CAN create something different and, when it’s time, you will step back out into the world with CONFIDENCE.
In this workshop, you will be learning about, and using your Chakra system more constructively. Really opening these bold powerful energy centers within you and earnestly working with them conjuring up copious amounts of positive feelings. Don’t forget every positive feeling you feel and each positive thought you think feeds your desires and creates something.
As you impress positive feelings on your subconscious, you begin to flourish, creating new loops or neural pathways in your mind. Awakening the power within means standing in the fullness of who you really are.
– You will be using visualisation and the Camp Fire to elevate stress and anxiety releasing anything that is blocking you from moving forward.
– You will learn how to act more promptly on your intuition while stepping through your fears.
– You will tune into and open your chakras realising the power within you. Including connecting to others through the chakras.
– You will make powerful F’CK it Decisions and start to employ the ‘technique’ of JFDI.
- Event Date : 22/05/2022 10:00 am
- Event End Date : 22/02/2022 12:00 pm
- Available place : 60
- Individual Price : 35
- Created By : Judith McAdam
- Location : Via Zoom
- Categories : Events