Imagine this, your mind is like a beautiful garden and you are the gardener. You have a choice as to what seeds you would like to plant. You can plant positive seeds in your mind or negative seeds it’s up to you. Remember this though, whatever you plant in the garden of your mind will grow if you look after it. For example, if you plant lots of seeds of anxiety and keep feeding these seeds they will grow and spread like weeds until they choke the rest of your life. Or you can plant the positive seeds of your desires, feed them and watch them grow. It’s up to you. Alternatively, you might be so caught up looking after someone else’s garden that your own is being neglected.
This workshop is deliberately designed to:
– help you decipher what you are currently creating in your life.
– the areas where you are creating positively through joy, happiness, and abundance or negatively through fear, anxiety, or worry.
– assist you in deciding what you would really like to create in your life and how you go about doing it.
– Explain how we really do create everything through loops and patterns, generations of conditioning, and fear.
This workshop will, not only give you the tools to manage stress and anxiety but to actually leave it behind. This is an exciting way to move forward creating the powerful, fun, and abundant life you were born to live.
During this morning workshop, you will also be using your journal and visualization to plant new seeds in the garden of your mind.
- Event Date : 07/03/2021 10:00 am
- Event End Date : 07/03/2021 12:00 pm
- Available place : 60
- Individual Price : 35
- Created By : Rosie Boyle
- Location : Via Zoom
- Categories : Events